We had this at Lindy's Pampered Chef party last week, and it was so tasty! I know Sarah has made it herself and loved it. I haven't tried it yet, but plan to soon! Yum!
- 1/4 c. lightly packed Cilantro leaves
- 1 pkg. 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 c. (8 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 medium onion (about 2/3 c. chopped)
- 1 can (28 oz.) enchilada sauce
- 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 3 c. diced/shredded cooked chicken
- Microwave cream cheese in microwave 30-45 seconds, or until very soft.
- Add cilantro and 1 1/2 c. cheese; mix.
- Spread 2/3 c. enchilada sauce in bottom of pan. Set aside the rest.
- Dip four tortillas in the enchilada sauce and arrange over sauce in bottom of pan.
- Scoop half of cream cheese mixture over tortillas and spread.
- Put 1 c. of chicken and 1/3 of onion on top.
- Repeat layers one time.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over lasagna and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 c. cheese.
- Microwave, covered, on high 12-15 minutes or until center is hot.
Yield: 8 servings
I don't have a covered pan that would go in the microwave, so I will have to adjust this to the oven.
Trader Joe’s Vanilla Eclairs, reviewed
12 hours ago