Friday, April 10, 2009

.:Cadbury Creme Cookies:.

I LOVE Cadbury Creme Eggs, so I was beside myself when I found this recipe online. So simple, and so tasty!

.:Cadbury Creme Cookies:.

- I box of cake mix (I used Devil's food cake)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. oil
- mini Cadbury Creme Eggs
- 1/2 bag mini chocolate chips



* Mix together cake mix, eggs, chips, and oil. This is a cake mix cookie recipe.

* Drop spoonfuls on cookie sheet.
* Press unwrapped mini Cadbury Egg into dough.

* Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes


My creme eggs exploded a little on some of my cookies, all over the cookie sheet. Maybe I didn't have very good spoonfuls?

If you don't like the mini cream eggs, you could really put anything else in there that you want! I saw another recipe online that crushed up the mini Cadbury eggs (not the cream ones) and put those in a cookie. Also, I was thinking that peanut butter chips would be pretty tasty. Because chocolate + peanut butter = celestial.

They were so tasty, and we ended up giving some away to some of our friends so that we didn't end up eating them all by ourselves!

No comments: