I LOVE Cadbury Creme Eggs, so I was beside myself when I found this recipe online. So simple, and so tasty!
.:Cadbury Creme Cookies:.
- I box of cake mix (I used Devil's food cake)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. oil
- mini Cadbury Creme Eggs
- 1/2 bag mini chocolate chips
* Mix together cake mix, eggs, chips, and oil. This is a cake mix cookie recipe.
* Drop spoonfuls on cookie sheet.
* Press unwrapped mini Cadbury Egg into dough.
* Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes
My creme eggs exploded a little on some of my cookies, all over the cookie sheet. Maybe I didn't have very good spoonfuls?
If you don't like the mini cream eggs, you could really put anything else in there that you want! I saw another recipe online that crushed up the mini Cadbury eggs (not the cream ones) and put those in a cookie. Also, I was thinking that peanut butter chips would be pretty tasty. Because chocolate + peanut butter = celestial.
They were so tasty, and we ended up giving some away to some of our friends so that we didn't end up eating them all by ourselves!
Quick Blackberry Peach Jam
4 hours ago