Tuesday, September 8, 2009

.:Chocolate Chip Cookies:.

I'm sure everyone has their own chocolate chip cookie recipe, but my husband swears this one is the best! It's a recipe I got from my mom, and they are always a hit! Delicious!

MRS. FIELDS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

1 1/2 c sugar
2 c brown sugar
1 lb butter
4 eggs
2 t vanilla
5 1/2-6 c flour (I usually use 5 1/2)
1 t salt
1 1/2 t baking soda
1 t baking powder
1 large package chocolate chips

Mix all of the ingredients together.

Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes. My oven usually does 10 minutes and they are perfect!
They come out looking like they are not done, but they are!
After they have cooled, they look like this - perfect!

1 comment:

Dyan said...

I've never found a choco chip cookie recipe better than the one I normally use...but maybe I'll have to risk it and try these! Since you're a kindred baker I'll let you in on one of my favorite secrets for cookies...instead of chocolate chips use chocolate almond bark. Just chop it up and mix it in...everyone always loves it! It's good to use in cupcake or cake batter too-then top the cakes with cool whip=yum!