I get recipes from sparkpeople all the time, so I thought I'd post a few that I thought sounded pretty tasty. Here's the first one, Mexican food is always my favorite!
4 (7-inch) whole wheat tortillas
1/2 cup shredded light mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup shredded light cheddar cheese
2 slices smoked chicken or turkey, slivered
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1/2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
1 tomato, finely chopped and drained
2 teaspoons pickled jalapeño peppers, finely chopped
1. Place tortillas, one at a time, on a preheated nonstick skillet.
2. Evenly distribute 1/4 of mozzarella and cheddar cheeses, chicken, onions, cilantro, tomatoes and peppers over top.
3. Cook over medium heat until cheese melts (tortilla shouldn't brown).
4. Fold to make half moon and press firmly in place. Transfer to baking sheet or platter in warm oven. Repeat with remaining tortillas and remaining ingredients.
5. Cut each into two or three wedges, and serve immediately.
NUTRITION INFO (per serving)
Fat: 10.2 g
Carbohydrates: 54.0 g
Protein: 20.7 g
How to Make Yogurt—and Greek Yogurt! by Erika
5 hours ago