Okay so I got this one out of the "Body for Life" cookbook (one of my faves!). It's easy, yummy AND healthy, hurray! Plus, it's perfect for the grilling season! Halibut can get kind of expensive though (I got a bag of 4 frozen fillets at Sam's Club for about $17). Sorry I have no picture....
Preparation Time: 25 min
2 sheets (12" by 18" each) aluminum foil
1 can (15 oz) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
3 roma tomatoes, diced
1/4 cup fresh basil, sliced (I just use dried basil to my liking)
2 portions halibut fillet (about 12 oz), skin removed
1/2 tsp lemon-pepper seasoning
1 lemon, sliced
1. Preheat grill to medium-high. Fold foil sheets in half lengthwise to crease, then unfold. Lightly coat the foil with cooking spray.
2. Divide beans into 2 portions and spoon onto foil in the center of the right half. Layer each with half the sliced tomatoes and sliced basil. Place a portion of halibut fillet on top. Sprinkle halibut with lemon-pepper seasoning and top with lemon slices.
3. Fold foil over the top of the halibut, leaving room for air circulation. Close packets by double folding the 3 open foil edges.
4. Place foil packets on grill and lower cover. Grill until halibut is opaque throughout, about 14 minutes.
5. Use tongs to remove foil packets from grill. Open packets carefully and spoon contents onto plates. Serve and enjoy!
Note: This meal can also be prepared in the oven. Simple place sealed foil packets on a baking sheet and cook in your oven at 450 degrees for about 18 minutes!
Olive Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 hours ago